Providing an in depth look into the research and benefits of active learning. Delegates will learn new strategies and be given practical ideas on how to deliver active maths, whilst also being able to fully explore the Maths of the Day resource.
Benefits of Training
- High quality CPD for all your staff
- Fully explore ‘Maths of the Day’
- Research based evidence into the benefits of an active school
- Sharing case studies, good practice and impact
- Practical ideas to take back in to the classroom
- Explore whole school / intervention strategies
- Enthuse and inspire your staff!
Case StudySt Margaret’s C of E Primary School
"Since our whole staff training on Maths of the Day, the excitement from pupils using the programme has been infectious"
The school had the challenge to re-engage children’s attitude towards maths and AND to get their children to be active for 60 minutes a day
MOTD delivered a twilight session at the school – focusing on the benefits of active maths and demonstrating Maths of the Day
Maths of the Day is now fully embedded into life at St Margarets. The children look forward to ‘learning whilst moving’ and will often ask when they will be doing it again.
"It has been fantastic to see all the staff and children get on board with Active Maths. Watching several lessons going on at the same time outside, it is clear to see just how much everyone is enjoying learning this way"Jenny Wickett, PE Coordinator Read More Case Studies